To determine your bra size you simply have to take 6 measurements and calculate the result. Measurements should be taken without wearing a shirt or bra.
Step 1 — Underbust
While holding the measuring tape horizontally, use it to measure your underbust directly below your inframammary fold:
- tight underbust – breathe out completely and take the measurement with the measuring tape pulled as tightly as possible.
- snug underbust – wrap the tape around your underbust and hold it in a comfortably snug position. Neither inhale nor exhale. Tape should feel as snug as you would want a bra to feel.
- loose underbust – neither inhale nor exhale for this too and take the measurement in a neutral position so it is just staying up but not indenting the skin at all.
Step 2 — Bust
Take bust measurements of the fullest bust part in a neutral position. The tape should be loose. Neither inhale nor exhale. Keep an eye on your tape so that it stays as horizontal as possible:
- standing bust – take a measurement while standing, or sitting up straight. Keep your posture straight up, arms aside.
- leaning bust – measure your bust while leaning over (parallel to the ground).
- lying bust – wrap the tape around the fullest part of your bust while lying down on your back.
Step 3 — Calculating The Results
Enter the 6 measurements you took into this Bra Size Calculator.